Are you looking for exciting tasks and new career perspectives?
Whether beginner or professional: If you want to make a difference and develop your career, then you fit in with us. Inform yourself about our various possibilities and progress with us into a brilliant future!
Innovation is the basis of our success. With us, you have the opportunity to find the best solutions for challenging problems. Whether in research and development, in our quality assurance department or in application technology - our experts are solution-oriented and work together closely.
- (PhD) Chemist (m/f/d)
- Chemical Laboratory Assistant / Paint Laboratory Assistant (m/f/d)
- Paint technician (m/f/d)
We operate complex facilities and machines. This places high demands on our electrical, process and automation engineering. Engineers, technicians and craftsmen face exciting technical challenges in the redesign, optimization, maintenance, repair and servicing of our machinery and plant.
- Engineers / Technicians (m/f/d)
- Electronics technician (m/f/d)
- Design Engineer / Technical Draughtsman (m/f/d)
- Industrial mechanic (m/f/d)
- Project Manager (m/f/d)
We employ about 1000 people worldwide and continue to grow. There are diverse and exciting opportunities in the areas of controlling and accounting, purchasing, HR, legal and IT.
- Personnel Consultant (m/f/d)
- Accountant (m/f/d)
- Controller (m/f/d)
- SAP consultant (m/f/d)
- System Administrator (m/f/d)
SCHLENK produces metal effect pigments, technical aluminium and copper or copper alloy powders as well as metal foils and strips for a wide variety of industries. Our professionals in production, logistics and dispatch ensure smooth production operations.
- Machine and plant operator (m/f/d)
- Chemical technician (m/f/d)
- Foil cutter (m/f/d)
- Production Specialist Chemistry (m/f/d)
- Roller (m/f/d)
- Shipping employee (m/f/d)