The sporty employer
It doesn't have to be a marathon. But those who want to stay fit and healthy into old age should not do miss regular sport. Even 1-2 hours of moderate sport per week (e.g. fast walking, running, cycling) can have a positive effect on long-term health. Therefore, we would like to motivate you to actively do something for your health.
Permanent offers for SCHLENK employees
- BodyArt: The other kind of yoga.
- Physiotherapy: massages, therapeutic gymnastics, ergonometric
- Fitness room with various sports equipment
- Sports field: basketball, tennis, handball and football
- Running groups with different speeds
- Challenge for all:
Two-day, annual triathlon event - Challenge Sprint Day & Challenge Family Day
- SCHLENK Sports Week
- Skiing: Weekend trip
(can also be booked by family members)
At SCHLENK, there are always special one-off course events and activities. Examples from recent years:
- Company celebrations
- Woodcutter courses
- "Dirndl Day"
- "By bike to work"