Information for visitors and shipping regarding infection control
Dear Sir or Madam,
We herewith would like to inform you about SCHLENK's taken actions regarding the worldwide spread of the coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2). Aim of these measures is protecting our employees and ensuring of our supply chain, production and supply capability at the usual high level. All our business activities will go on. We increased infection control.
With regard to short-time-contacts like visitors or shipping employees, we have installed following infection protection measures:
- If you have been in a risk area according to the Robert Koch Institute in the last 14 days, had contact with cases of infection or suspected infection or even show cold symptoms yourself, access to our company is strictly prohibited.
- No visits will take place until further notice. Please use digital solutions or the telephone calls instead.
- Access may only be granted in individual and absolutely necessary exceptional cases.
- Access to office buildings as well as access to factory premises for on-site-services are subject to strict regulations. These include above all thorough hand hygiene. Surface and hand disinfection dispensers are available. Wash your hands and keep the necessary distance to our employees.
- In the case of deliveries or pick-up, especially by trucks from the affected crisis areas, care must be taken to ensure that the unloading and loading is specially protected. For this reason, disinfectant is issued for truck drivers, which has to be used.
- In addition, our own employees are requested to avoid contact as far as possible, this includes the avoidance of handshakes and keeping a distance of two meters to other person.
We assure you that we at SCHLENK are paying the highest attention to this situation and all our efforts are directed towards the best possible cooperation with our partners in order to keep the impacts of the coronavirus as small as possible towards our customers, our business partners and our company.