SCHLENK Battery Sample Kit
High-efficiency (RA) rolled metal foils for enhanced battery anodes
With around 90 years of experience in thin foils, SCHLENK is a technology leader in many industries. For the increasing market of energy storage systems, SCHLENK launched a brand new Battery Sample Kit.
SCHLENK supports R&D work with the new Battery Sample Kit. Packages with 3 rolls in 100 m length of the following specification are available.
- Pure copper SE-Cu
- Pure nickel Ni 99.6%
- High Tensile Alloys - CuMgAgP
- 10 and 18 microns (copper)
- 11 microns (nickel)
- 10 microns (High Tensile Alloys)
- Lamination Quality (standard solvent-based degreasing)
- Electrolytic degreasing (special degreasing)
SCHLENK also offers suitable tab connectors of nickel or roll-clad materials on request.
For further information, please contact our Area Sales Manager or your local representative.
E-Mail contact: email@example.com